ON THE ROAD: HITCHHIKING HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCH A PLEASURE

• 2 Risposte
  • 1711 Visite

Offline IDcronio

ON THE ROAD: HITCHHIKING HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCH A PLEASURE
« il: Giugno 10, 2011, 07:32:57 pm »
Non credo sia necessario tradurre queste righe, non avrebbero più lo stesso fascino... [A:mai]

The sky is grey again, when I go down the street I have the impression to have lived five completely identical awakening. But today I am going to France and there is nothing as powerful as hitchhiking to awake the spirit and approach the flow of life. So I reach the entrance of the highway in The Hague and I put my fingers towards the people. It feels strange for me to hitchhike from The Hague, every time I do it, my mind goes back to that day in which I left from this city and I kept hitchhiking till Brazil. Anyway, today is another story and I am going to France to get two awards I won in a photo-contest in Metz. The first car stopped after just some minutes and drives me just some kilometers further, dropping me on a gas station, direction South. It is the perfect place for me, in fact just some minutes after I see an interesting man filling with gas the tank of his Citroen DS, a Goodness let’s say, a dream for car lovers.

http://thisendlessvoyage.wordpress.com/2010/11/07/on-the-road-hitchhiking-have-never-been-such-a-pleasure/

Ps. che autostoppista!!..lascio un commento.. [:hello]

Re: ON THE ROAD: HITCHHIKING HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCH A PLEASURE
« Risposta #1 il: Giugno 10, 2011, 10:54:24 pm »
grazie, molto interessante!
tra l' altro è una familiale bella vissuta...
« Ultima modifica: Giugno 10, 2011, 10:56:05 pm da hank »

Offline Nick82

• ..........Deesse...1974.....
Re: ON THE ROAD: HITCHHIKING HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCH A PLEASURE
« Risposta #2 il: Giugno 13, 2011, 10:09:28 am »
Ha l'antenna della radio uguale alla mia................ ;D
E' un problema di testa...